For the first time, 3D Wire celebrates it’s call for International On Line Series. Showing up next a seleciton of 26 On Line Series in different production phases. Niño Ratón, by Hector Toro, will be part of the conference Projects Presentation Friday October 6th.
Every project submited to this On Line Series Call, both spanish and english, can apply to the following awards respectively:
Átomo Network Award that includes the Átomo statuette, the dubbing and publication of the series in Spanish (neutral) on the Átomo Network Channel and the option of co-production in case of successful publication of the series.
Premio Robot Atómico that includes the Átomo statuette, an advance of $500 for the series and a distribution agreement to publish it on Átomo Network Channel, with the subsequent distribution of benefits between the series and Átomo Network. The Átomo Network Award includes the option of co-production in case of successful publication of the series.
In addition 3D Wire and Átomo Network will award the Átomo Grand Prix, to the best web series presented at the festival, rewarding technical and artistic merit. The winning series will receive the exclusive statuette of Átomo Network and 3D Wire.
ON LINE SERIES
- Bee and Puppycat, by Natasha Allegri (FREDERATOR STUDIOS, OLM). USA, JAPAN
- Blackman, by Rulo Barrera (NIÑO GÜERO STUDIOS). MEXICO
- Bird Force, by Javier Baldó (ARBEYU STUDIO). SPAIN
- Crakoshan, by Esteban Erazo and Paul Morales. ECUADOR
- Crisis Cartoons, by Javier Baldó (ARBEYU STUDIO). SPAIN
- District of no Return, by Bárbara Ros and Carles Navarro. SPAIN
- Escualotario, by Jose Faedda (FAEDDAPRODUCCIONES). ARGENTINA
- Graims, by Orlando Sánchez and Rulo Barrera (NIÑO GÜERO STUDIOS). MEXICO
- Hyper Jim, by Miguel Vélez (TWISTED HOUSE). ECUADOR
- Los Keloides, by Sergio Neri. MEXICO
- KZA Monster, by Fabián Ávila. MEXICO
- Megasonics NG, by Valu Vasconcelos (VALU ANIMATION STUDIOS). BRAZIL
- Niño ratón, by Héctor Toro (NAREHOP). SPAIN
- Little Big Heroes, by Diego Gómez, Rich Harding and Manuela Castellanos (G12 ANIMATION – VISION ART). COLOMBIA
- Pésame Street, by Niko (NIKOTXÁN). SPAIN
- Interplanetary Relationship, by Ismael López (LOOPREAD). MEXICO
- Laggard & Feldspar, by Javier Baldó (ARBEYU STUDIO). SPAIN
- Ricky & Richy, by Adrián Peña and Alejandro Daniel Arteaga. MEXICO
- Ashitamasen, by Alejandro Mora. COLOMBIA
- Sky Plaza, by José Garnelo (FOSFATINA). SPAIN
- Super Science Friends, by Brett Jubinville and Laurel Dalgleish (TINMAN CREATIVE STUDIOS). CANADA
- Land of Thugs, by Federico Moreno (MCFLY STUDIO, IDEALISMO CONTENIDOS). ARGENTINA
- Trve Kvlt, by Dante Ochoa and Daniel Zepeda (KVLT TOONS, CONARTE). MEXICO
- Uncovered, by Álex Forcén and Patrick Saura (STUDIO NIMAI). SPAIN
- The Weeklings, by Jabril Mack (WEEKLINGS). USA
- Zootecnia – #discoveringyouranimalside, by Marquitos Cárdenas (ESTUDIOS ANIMECO). COLOMBIA