For the fourth consecutive year 3D Wire celebrates its call for European Transmedia Projects. Aware of animation and video games live together and each idea becomes in a group of platforms which generates contents individually but also, connected themselves.
3D Wire presents a selection of 12 transmedia projects currently being developed. The Invisible Hours, Raúl Rubio project will be part of the conference Projects Presentation Friday October 6th.
- Caveman World, by Carles Navarro Tebar, SPAIN
- Gappo’s Legacy, by Demian Sabini and Alex Climent (MOVIEMENT FILMS), SPAIN
- Gryphoon, by Luis Montes (SKYRIDERS STUDIO), SPAIN
- Injection π23, by Jose Antonio Muriel (ABRAMELIN GAMES), SPAIN
- The Invisible Hours, by Raúl Rubio (TEQUILA WORKS), SPAIN
- Kofi, by Jesús García Ferrer (LOFTUR STUDIO), SPAIN
- The L-Team, by Andrius Lekavicius (360 LAIPSNIU FILMAI), LITHUANIA, LATVIA
- Mironins, by Celia Rico and Mikel Mas (CORNELIUS FILMS), POLAND, SPAIN
- Brain and Eye, by Rebeca Sánchez López (KEPLER MISSION FILMS), SPAIN, DENMARK
- Pad of Time, by Marco Antonio Palacios Vázquez, SPAIN
- PicoPico Adventures, by Pepe Sanchez Alonso (LA GUARIDA STUDIOS), SPAIN
- Qíahn, Medieval Fantasy Transmedia Universe, by Javier Ordax, SPAIN, SWEDEN, UNITED KINGDOM